An applicants eligibility depends on the following qualifications:
Check the requirements that you meet
1.Must be at least 25 years of age.
2. Must have at least 2 years of recent verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience.
3. Must be able to read and write the English language
4. Has no more than (2) moving violation convictions within the last (3) years.
5. Has no DUI or reckless driving conditions in the last (7) years.
6. Has no preventable accidents in the last (7) years. All others will be reviewed
7. Has only one valid CDL operators license issued from one state of jurisdiction.
8. Meets DOT physical qualifications and proves negative on pre-employment drug testing in accordance to federal regulations
9. No felonies, drug related
10. Must be able to operate a tractor-trailer unit in a professional manner while road testing
11. Must have a TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Credential ) or Applied for one.