1. Must be at least 25 years of age.
2. Must have at least 2 years of recent verifiable tractor-trailer driving
3. Must be able to read and write the English language.
4. Has no more than (2) moving violation convictions within the last (3)
5. Has no DUI or reckless driving conditions in the last (7) years.
6. Has no preventable accidents in the last (7) years. All others will
7. Has only one valid CDL operators license issued from one state of jurisdiction.
8. Meets DOT physical qualifications and proves negative on pre-employment
in accordance to federal regulations.
9. A felony, drug related, means disqualification.
10. Must be able to operate a tractor-trailer unit in a professional manner
while road testing.
11. Must have a TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Credential ) or Applied for one.